2nd International Conference on Modern Applications of Nanotechnology will be held on 6- 8 May 2015 in Minsk, Belarus.
The aim of this conference is to exchange of knowledge in the nanoscale science and technology between various communities (students, scientists from academia, laboratories and industry). In addition to various conference sessions, scientific and technological workshops and scientific visit have been organized to improve the conference quality.
This conference will also provide an ideal opportunity to develop new collaborations and partnerships between researchers and scientists.
- Physics and Chemistry of Nanostructured Materials
- Nanostructured Metals and Alloys, Ceramics and Composite Materials
- Nanomedicine and Nanobiotechnology
- Nano-Electronics, Devices and Sensors
- Application and Commercialization of Nanotechnology
- Computational Nano-Science, Simulation, Design & Modeling
Paper Submission Start Date
Paper Submission Deadline
Paper Acceptance Notification
Conference Start Date
Conference End Date
For further information, visit:
For all enquiries, problems or suggestions regarding this service, please contact:
Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, I.R.Iran
» Tel:+98 21 8288 4750
» Fax:+98 21 8288 4750
The Scientific and Practical Materials Research Center, Minsk, Republic of Belarus
» Tel: +375172841270